Sunday, November 30, 2008
1) Link to the person who tagged you.2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).3) Write 6 random things about yourself.4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Ok, 6 random things about myself.....
1. I alway need to have my toenails painted! I can't stand it when I don't have any color on them.
2. Led Zeplin and Elton John remind me of my childhood!!
3. I love road trips with my family, no matter how chaotic they may be!!!
4. I don't mind doing laundry, but I hate putting it away!! It never fails, as soon as I finish putting it away, the kids have it all over the place!
5. I hate indoor play places! I worked at one once, and I know how well the 'clean' them!
6. I enjoy Hallmark movies!
I don't really know 6 people that have blogs, so I will email 6 friends!!! Thanks Becky!!! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. I know we did!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Is't she a cute blueberry!! Leave it to her to want something I could't go and buy!!
Jonathon wasn't there for the carving, he was working with Daddy, but he has now been a cowboy for 4 straight days, and I think he may be on tomorrow for church!!! He has truly embraced his character!!
Noah was a combination of Harry Houdini, and James Bond. He called himself Double O'dinni!! He actually did his entire pumkin alone!
Sorry for the wierd layout here, but I don't really know what I'm doing yet!!! Bear with me.
Well, after carving, we headed out to meet some friends. We met up with a great group of kids, and parents, and saw a lot of kids from school and soccer. The houses were fun, and only had a couple of houses to scary for Elizabeth. By the end of the road, we were losing the cowboy and blueberry, so then we headed back home for a late supper.
Of course I had 5 kids doing the candy exchange in the back of the car, and the excitement rose quickly as they shoved all the could in their mouths!! My friend and I got them all inside where they continued to stuff their faces with candy!! An hour or so later, and I finally had dinner ready, and all of the kids actually ate!! The parents ate later, but I think we were more tired than the kids!!! We all had a great time though, fellowship is always fun!! Today, we just enjoyed being together, and enjoyed the rain from out cozy house, that we have grown to love. But I will post those pictures another day!! Happy Reformation Day!!