Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've been tagged, and now I figured out how to do this!!!!


1) Link to the person who tagged you.2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).3) Write 6 random things about yourself.4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Ok, 6 random things about myself.....
1. I alway need to have my toenails painted! I can't stand it when I don't have any color on them.
2. Led Zeplin and Elton John remind me of my childhood!!
3. I love road trips with my family, no matter how chaotic they may be!!!
4. I don't mind doing laundry, but I hate putting it away!! It never fails, as soon as I finish putting it away, the kids have it all over the place!
5. I hate indoor play places! I worked at one once, and I know how well the 'clean' them!
6. I enjoy Hallmark movies!

I don't really know 6 people that have blogs, so I will email 6 friends!!! Thanks Becky!!! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. I know we did!

No comments: