Thursday, November 6, 2008


I love my Husband! He does so much for us, and I just thought that is what I would say tonight!!! The poor man is working a night shift job, that is probably the most boring thing imaginable, and he said that he would work for a great friend that needs his help for two days! I don't know how he does it!! I don't know when I will see him, but I know that we all miss him. When Jon was praying at dinner, he prayed that Daddy would come home safe and soon! The Lord provides and knowing who is in charge is what is getting us through this time.

But enough about that, tonight everyone is on edge for some reason, and I finally got everyone down to bed 7:00pm!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since we got home from school, I think that someone was whinning or screaming the entire time!!! Elizabeth I think will have a shinner in the morning from Jons foot slamming into her face after 5 warnings that if they didn't stop, someone would get hurt!! She'll be fine, but I hope she learned her lesson!!! Jon too!!! Well, off to cherish my evening time!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Poop Mr. Melissa ;-) He is a hard working guy. I hope Elizabeth is ok. Silly kids. Ahhhh, enjoy your evening.

Cheri Bunch said...

Hi Melissa~

Thanks for stopping by my blog!It is a delight to meet you!

Being momma referee is a crazy part of mothering. There were times I wondered if my children would live to adulthood.....I thought they might kill each other! : ) Fortunately they are the best of friends these days. What a blessing! I love to see them together treasuring one another. Keep in mind they are adults and no longer live in the same house!

In many ways I miss those days!

Again, it is such a blessing to meet you!

I hope you drop by again soon!

Sweet blessings,
Cheri